Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy-ness

  There are times when my head swirls with all of the important steps one must follow when running a business.  There are so many more legalities that one must abide by. So many rules and regulations, which are meant to protect the consumer, and are a good thing.   But, they can be a headache for the business owner.
   My biggest  worry right now is finding lip gloss flavors that actually work.  Too many choices, many of which, are not good.  I need to order Bubble gum, a mild peppermint and licorice. One of my suppliers is undergoing building and storage issues, so I have held off ordering.  I also need to pay for a large shipment of glass bottles for storing my fragrances in.  Costly.
    Unscented soaps are selling well.  Many people suffer with multiple chemical sensitivities and are unable to tolerate fragrances of any kind.  I have two unscented versions on Artfire that are listed.  Aloe Vera Swirl and Unscented Jumble.  I will be making more, shortly.    More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment