Thursday, November 19, 2009

My website

I am soooo glad that I was directed to become a part of the Artfire community. This craft based website offers to its sellers so many business perks and business help that just blows my mind. After you pay your monthly "rent", they are really under no obligation to you, except to give you a venue to post information and pictures of what you have to sell.  Artfire goes way beyond that.  They are actually training us to be internet sellers, by giving us the opportunity to learn how to run an online business.  I know that I am astounded by what I have learned in 10 short months.  Thank you, Artfire.


  We are offering deals galore on Artfire.  Some shops are including free gifts, some are offering free shipping, some are offering percentages off, and some are offering BOGO.  You really need to visit sometime.  My shop has a preview to the right of these words.  You can click on the pictures and they will take you directly to Artfire. Hopefully, you will buy something while you are there.  It is also possible to purchase products without leaving Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment