Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall is here

Well, almost anyway. It hardly seems real to think that we are already at the midpoint of the month. I have noticed, that, perceptually, time seems to go faster as you age. Durn it!!!!
I have so much to do in my business. I have so much to do to get ready for winter. Which one will go to the top of the list. It depends on "Emergency Rules". That which is the emergency, rules the list.
Now that my daughter and son-in-law have celebrated their one year anniversary, without killing each other, I think my thoughts will be calmer.

I am on Facebook. My business is on Facebook. I just have to figure out how to make the two of them link up, so that fans of each can be visible. Challenges abound. Did I mention that I am so busy???

No comments:

Post a Comment