Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The fall craft show season is here.

Trying to gear up for the big show season. Just got a great supply of essential oils and fragrance oils in. Most of them are old standbys that sell well, but. one of them is a new essential oil that I am going to use to blend my own scent with. Ok, Ok. My English professor would not like that previous statement, but, I don't have time to change it. Deal with it, OK???
It seems that the weather has a lot to do with my "inclinations to formulate". I have always felt very comfortable in the closed in, shelter aspect of winter. My wisdom becomes the "hunkered down" kind. That is when my creative juices start flowing. Maybe, in the summer, there is so much to do, that I have no time for planning and formulating. I don't know. Maybe, it's just me....

My best seller is a Cranberry Orange Marmalade fragrance oil that I buy from Southern Soapers. Just got another 8 ounces delivered today. It's great in soap, but, haven't tried it in lotions or bath bombs, yet. What do you say? Should I??

No comments:

Post a Comment