Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok, it's time to get down to business

I have a lovely new soap with amber fragrance that I just can't seem to keep my nose away from.  I also completed a soap using Southern Soaper's Caramel Pecan Mousse.  Great color. I used rinsed out AAA lye bottles for the mold.  That gives the bottles one more use as I have to slice them to take the soap out.  My lowly contribution to the green movement.  I make ever so many more that this one is just an extra.  I haven't any pictures to show, yet, as I need to prepare a better setup for displaying my " beauties".
Because of my dairy allergies, I haven't prepared any goat's milk soap.  But, I did purchase some glycerin base that is SFIC Goat's milk. Perhaps that will satisfy those who  keep asking me for goat's milk. I will have to research what scents will be acceptable to this soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment