Monday, August 3, 2009

business

Alrighty, then. Because this is supposed to be a blog about my business, I had better mention it once in a while.

The problem occurs when I have to do anything with it. Right now, I seem to be in a creative slump. Too many other issues seem to be coming at me, none of them relating to selling bath and beauty products. As with all endeavors, life seems to get in the way......That, in its self, is an eerie statement.

I haven't done any craft shows since the first of July. Fortunately, it was a good one. Because of other issues, I am not scheduled for another until almost the last of October. Maybe that is the reason that I seem to be in a business slump. I tend to be a "last minute" type of person. Not for everything, but, it does seem to rear its' ugly head every once in a while.

I have special plans to introduce a line of products, maybe three or four items, all with the same scent. I have yet to get started on this, as I am always intrigued with a new fragrance or new soap recipe.....Sheesh. Do I need help or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment