Wednesday, August 26, 2009

E commerce

I am racing as fast as I am able to keep up with the e commerce race. There are sooooo many advantages to belonging to the Artfire community. Every day they come up with new "gifts" to us to enable our small businesses to survive. As one who had only one semester of any kind of computer schooling, and, that was over 30 years ago, it is a struggle for me. I am self taught by observations, by asking questions and by reading. Having a computer and high speed internet service is almost as bad as having a microwave. You know there was life before they came along, but, you sure wonder how the world survived without them. When we lose electrical power, it seems to "cripple" me. I have to stop and think, "What did I do before?"

Sometimes, it becomes overwhelming, but, I will persist.

Just uploaded some more items from my camera to be placed on Artfire. They are not soaps or lotions, but, are items from my antiques business, Old Pavilion Antiques. They are fabric pieces listed under my supplies category. Keep watching the photos at left and you will eventually see them. It has been too humid to do much soap making and my husband hasn't been driving for car dealerships, lately, so I haven't been making lotions or creams, either.

All in Good Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment