Thursday, August 6, 2009

The garden is starting to come in, the continual cleanup of the area is ongoing, I still need to concentrate on the upstairs room, family reunion time, coping with the federal government actions, and, of course, money are all on my mind at this point in my life. And, then you ask, why am I not creating? Hrmmmph! I need to push my daughter's motivation button one more time. She gets locked into the computer world and there she stays.............I have to agree. They can be very addictive. But, she needs to get the concept in her mind that there is a world out there and she needs to be a part of it.


Bought some silver gift bags today. They are used when I do special shows, like the one this fall that is a hospital auxiliary show. I like to make things a little more special for inside shows. It is very hard to do that when it is raining or gloomy outside. I seem to focus more on what that humidity level is doing to my products even though it is all under a pop-up. I guess my creative juices are beginning to flow as many ideas are popping into my mind. Now, to be able to write them down so I don't misplace them.

I have a great deal of Melt & Pour base to experiment with. Also, many unique rescued items for molds. I do like to do imbeds by using tiny ice cube trays. I have marshmallow, jelly beans, fruit slices, and two sizes of Christmas trees. If you notice my Blueberry Marshmallow Gell-o soap, I used the marshmallow mold in light blue colored opaque base and a blue colored clear base with some silver mica swirled into it. I do like using micas with M&P soap. Such a neat effect.

Keep watching my Artfire site. I will be loading some more soap soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment