Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anniversary and movie review

Today, marks the 36th anniversary of our marriage. Was there ever a time I wasn't married? Pretty neat considering the currently high divorce rate in this country and the world. We were engaged for almost four years before getting married, as he wanted me to finish college. Glad I did. We have also lived on the same property for those years.
I have seen so much change in the neighborhood. Sometimes it is hostile change and sometimes not. I like the fact that we live at the end of a road. It limits the neighbor interaction, which, can be a good thing or not.

Went to see Angels & Demons last night. An exciting movie about the Catholic church and the Illuminati. Many people do not believe the Illuminati are still viable in the world, so would see this movie as just fantasy. I wonder! Good acting by Tom Hanks and Ewan MacGregor. Didn't recognize the female lead. It's nice to have a local theater that will show these big name movies for $1.50 on some nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment