Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy day, rainy day, blah day

Had to go to the big city today. Some times I like it, because, even though funds are tight, I still like to purchase things now and then. Most of the time, I actually hate shopping. And, I have never liked "window" shopping. Ugh, Ptui!!!! But, it's all over when we go to our "super store". Today, we spent over $90 and there are just two of us......What the.....? Anyhoo, none of it was frivolous. It will all be used, eventually.

Starting to enjoy the idea of having a web presence. I have been so reticent about showing my public face. But, you can't do that if you are trying to make money from your "little business". I am now on Facebook, and that's a challenge in and of itself, 'cause, I don't have a clue who have the people are who want to accept me as part of their "reality". It is reality, isn't it.......?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment