Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daughter

Of course, it always happens this way. When I think my daughter is just goofing off, something is really wrong. She has food allergies. Not nearly as many as I do, but significant ones to worry about. Total dairy and eggs are her harbingers of illness. This past week, she indulged in too much cheese (any cheese sets me off), anyway, this put her body in total stress. When this happens, she is susceptible to any bacterial or viral invasion. Which is what happened to her. This is why I hadn't heard from her. She could barely talk when I called Thursday night. After five minutes, that was all she could take......Poor kiddo. Sorry for thinking bad about you.

On a lighter note, my garden is beginning to look great! Cucumbers and tomatoes are forming and the yellow wax beans have blossoms. Pretty soon, I will be having to "deal" with them. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment