Thursday, July 9, 2009

life in general

Helped my sister-in-law clean a big lake house, yesterday. She cleans two large houses, owned by millionaires, who come out to the lake once in a while for the summer and some other holidays. My whole house could totally fit in just the first floor of one of these three story monsters. I helped her by vacumming all three floors. The house has central vacume and a separate hose for each floor. This is an interesting idea, one that has to be installed at the time of the house construction. It is possible to retro-fit, but, not economical. It certainly is easier to vacume this way instead of "lugging" a heavy system around with you. Even though, I am a bit sore.

My DH is on the road to day. He drives for several car dealerships in the area. Any time they need to pick up or deliver vehicles, he is available. He is on call. He does have the option of refusing based on other needs of his, but, he does not refuse very often. Usually, while he is away, I get my formulating accomplished. Funny thing, though, I am just not in the mood right now. Too many other items to deal with. Although, I just got an order of peppermint and spearmint essential oils delivered. I plan on making some foot scrubs and other products. I need to advertise my products more, finallize my products list for publication, make some more hand and body lotions and creams, and re-establish my business plan. But first, I have to mow the yard, clean an out building, check the garden, and try to figure out if I still have a daughter that is talking to me.

Haven't heard from my daughter and son-in-law since last Friday night. This is unusual because one or the other usually calls every 3 or 4 days. They must be busy......RIGHT!!!!! Busy at playing computer games in their spare time.....Boy, could I go off on a rant about that.....But, I'll be nice. Today, anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment