Thursday, July 2, 2009

thoughts

Married life is always the roughest during the first year. Got a call from my daughter, who has been married less than a year complaining about some actions that her husband did. Granted, that which he did showed that he wasn't using his head, but, by the same token, she should have some understanding of what it is like to live with the guy by now!!

Ok! Sorry for the rant, but, it is frustratingly difficult to stay out of your children's business, especially when you think that you can settle an issue. I know that I would not have appreciated my mother or mother-in-law butting into our busines, so I will stay out.

The weather here is very cool for July, so far, especially when we had 90+ degrees last week. The garden is doing fine. I need to do some more weeding, but, have a craft show on Saturday and probably won't get to it until Sunday afternoon, if then!

We have four very nice out side cats. Three spayed females and one male. There is another young male that is hanging around, Too bad, boy! They're fixed. Thank heavens. We made the decision a long time ago that in order for me to have cats, then they must be spayed. They're more endearing when they don't have kittens to worry about. This young male is the cutest cat. He is fluffy, black with white feet, a white bib and white whiskers. Says to self "No, we don't need any more cats"....but, he's so cute.We have several out building that they shelter in during the winter, and they are fed twice daily. They are well taken care of. We used to have dogs, also, but, they have past on and we have not looked for any others. Every once in awhile, there will be a cute pit bull on tv and my heart yearns for another like the one I had over 10 years ago. I still miss her.

No more for tonight. Too many thoughts entering my mind that the world doesn't need to know about, S

No comments:

Post a Comment