Tuesday, July 7, 2009

our nation, my business

To continue my rant in the same mode I was in at the time is impossible. Too many things have happened in my life. My family is No. 1. In that vain, although I am still a bothered and loyal member of this America, and I am afraid for our constitution and what will happen to it, I realize that I am one individual who is, at the present time, very involved in securing a better financial future for me and mine, and I must calm down. But, I will answer the call of rebellion if need be!!!

Phone calls asking for more product & literature regarding it is always a good thing. I am on the verge of "ramping" up my business, silverpalacesoaps.artfire.com, as well as my craft shows. Personal word of mouth in this small town is a very intriguing and compelling "thing". A friend of mine works at a local Speedway gas station situated near a major highway. She is a talker and what she had been doing is "talking up" my products. She has had a very serious skin condition and my products seem to work for her. And, she loves to tell the world. For which, I am extremely thankful. Ergo, I have to work harder to supply those new customers.......Such a way to retire! NOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment